Monday, 6 December 2010

New Ellephantastic Design Team announcement

Good evening Ellephantastic fans!!

I am very pleased to announce the successful new members of the Ellephantastic Design Team
They have all accepted the invitation & will be joining the team from January 2011 when our challenges will change to monthly.

I would like to thank everyone who showed an interest in joining the team. I was truly overwhelmed by the response & it took some deciding!!

Please welcome 

Tamara - Posh Cat Crafts

they will be joining

myself - Helen - Ellephantastic
&

Thank you 
xxx

3 comments:

Trickut said...

Congratulations to all.

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Thank you for the really warm welcome, I'm looking forward to working with this fantastic design team
Hugs
Tamara

angelique (anlou) said...

hi and welcome new design team member, i can't wait to see all your lovely creations
hugs angelique