Saturday, 1 January 2011

Happy New Year & 1st Ellephantastic Challenge of 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!

Today is 1st Ellephantastic challenge of 2011.
It brings with it a few changes.
First we have a super NEW Elle team. Meet them HERE

The challenges will now run MONTHLY
There will be at least 4 sponsors each month & therefore 4 winners!!
There will also be a little added extra something mid month, but you'll have to pop back to see what!!

We have a NEW resident sponsor Robyn's Fetish digi stamps & more...
who very kindly gave us some images to use.

I have spruced up my blogs & the shop with a new look
My usual shop HERE is now my handmade boutique shop & my main shop is now HERE
So from now on I'll be using 

The new team have made some gorgeous cards so do make sure you pop over to 
to have a look even if you don't join in.

We were all very happy to be able to use some of Robyn's Fetish images
Here's my card using the primitive birdhouse

Photobucket

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Happy New Year - hope you enjoyed your break.

Toni :o)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

fabulous new look!

happy, happy new year.

hugs :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card looking forward to working with you over this year, Hazelxox

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Love the flowers on your card Helen and the gorgeous image. So enjoying getting to know all the gals on Elle.

Hugs
Tamara