Sunday, 16 January 2011

I am sponsoring I Did it Creations Challenge

Morning bloggers! 
Today Ellephantastic is sponsoring 
& the theme is
'Blue'

IDIC also very kindly asked me if I would like to Guest DT for them & of course I said 'Yes!'
The team had chosen some of my digis to use - Roger Laying, Snowman/Scene & icicles
I chose to use Roger Laying for my project which I have made for my 2nd nephew due to be born in March.

You can buy any of my digis from my shop HERE


Pop over to I Did it Creations Challenge for your chance to win!!!

x x x

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Congrats on being asked...

This card is lovely.

Toni xx

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Helen, Congratulations on your GD spot, beautiful project that you made.. Hugs
T xx

Thistleblue said...

This is lovely Helen!
hugs
Michelle
x