Skip to main content

January Newsletter


Helen Laurence
 


Hello & Happy New Year Ellephantastic fans!!
Welcome to January's Newsletter.

Check out my Half Price Sale on ALL Craft products
Picture

First to let you know I am still on my 'time out' time till at least February, but I have been doing a little crafting & made some new digi stamps. Have a look & see what you think below. You can buy my images from my shop http://www.ellephantastic.co.uk/


Elle & Andi - Valentines



         Roger - Cupid                                       Roger & Rosie - I love you
  Roger & Rosie - sat together
 Roger - sat left                                           Roger - sat right

 Rosie - sat left                                      Rosie - sat right

Over the Christmas period I had a little re vamp & now my usual shop HERE is just Handmade items & my shop, shop is now http://www.ellephantastic.co.uk/

I have also given the Challenge Blog a new look & we have started our Monthly challenges with the New Team. 
Here is my card for our first 2011 challenge 'New Beginnings'  using one of Robyn's Fetish stamps who is our New resident sponsor
There is now 4 sponsors so 4 prizes & 4 winners, so make sure you pop along & join in for the chance to win some awesome prizes!!


I hope you are all recovered from Christmas & New Year.
May 2011 bring you fun, laughs & changes

hugs
xxx

Helen Laurence

Comments

Posh Cat Crafts said…
Hi Helen just love the new Digi's and the new look blog/s. Can't wait to see what else you bring us in 2011.

hugs
Tamara

Popular posts from this blog

Does anyone blog still?

Ooops its been a long time since I blogged. Does anyone even blog still?
....update then....
Murphy is now 3 and a half.....argh where did that go?
I have blue hair....wait what?!......Yes I have blue hair and loving it.
I've picked up my needles again and I'm on with a project.....ssssh its a secret for now!
I've also been teaching myself to crochet and even had my papers and sticky stuff out......yes I did!
My website is under a new look construction and has lots of new FREE digi images and will soon have some other new stuff too! (There was suppose to be photos but jt keeps having a dicky doodah when I add them so will add them later!) www.ellephantastic.co.uk

Where have you been? I hear you cry!

Where the heck have you been? I hear you cry! Well I am busy working full time on my job (being a mummy) & part time on my fortune!
This is my full time job! He's called Murphy & is now two years old.
Why have I not been crafting? Well I am making some small short term sacrifices for a very huge fantastic long term goal......making memories with this little dude! The time I would have been using to craft I am building a successful international business! This business opportunity is open to anyone & can change your life in ways you never dreamed possible all you have to do is put some work in.
Would you be interested in  supplementing your income,  working from home around current commitments,  how would an extra £200-500 per month help you? What about £800-2000 per month?
DREAM BIG!
Want more information?  email me: helenlaurence20@gmail.com mobile: 077 346 588 75
Take care everyone....... I am with my healthy wealthy life :-)

Christmas Crafting, thank you cards & more.....

Today I decided to have a little bit of craft time. I have been wanting to make a count down to christmas for ages after I made one a couple years back. I have used Lili of the Valley stamp, SU papers, Crafty Sentiments tag die for numbers & coloured the bear with watercolours.


Last week I also made these sweet yet simple christmas cards ready...aren't I organised!!! Again its a LOTV stamp coloured with watercolours. The sentiment is SU & I added some pearls to finish them off.

It was my father in law's 70th yesterday so I used the old dude from Make it Crafty's flirty seniors digi stamp & coloured it with promarkers. The doggy is a daisy & dandelion stamp & is for a friend's birthday. I coloured it with watercolours.

I figure I may need a few thank you cards so I've made some using my 12x12 Pepper & Friends papers. There's these simple ones & then some more fancy bigger ones.

Then there's special ones. I have made the decoupage…