Friday, 11 February 2011

A bit of card making!


 I thought as I have some spare time today that I would share with you a few cards I have made over the past couple of months.

This first one is a Star Wars 3D box card I made for my brother's birthday

This is a Terry Pratchett 3D box card I made for my brother in law

A Doctor Who 3D box card made for an order


A scrabble board card made for an order. The tiles are 3D

Easel card made for an order for a special friend who is Scottish. The thistles picture is one of my own photos from winter

I've also made a cute decoupage card for my sister but forgot to photograph it...doh!!
It's been great getting back to cards. I hope to get some more done soon.

Happy crafting...may the mojo be with you!!!!!!! 

9 comments:

Wipso said...

Hi Helen. What a busy girl you've been lately. I love your new knitty designs and these cards are really lovely.
We are looking for new ideas over on my blog so please drop in and see if you can help.
A x

Jill said...

Ooh these are such fun themed cards Helen! Jill x

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Oh Helen great cards, love the Star wars one. My Cousins Hubby was an extra in one of the new Star wars films, A storm trooper of all things. Sorry just a little story to go with my comment,,lol. Have a good weekend.
Hugs
T

Twiglet said...

Great cards and your little critters below are fab!

kayc said...

All your cards are beautiful. I likethe Scottish one the best. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

Allison said...

what a fab selection of cards Helen and loove the knitted Peepos
Have a good weekend
AllisonX

princesskitten said...

Hi Helen - thank you for your comment. I think it missed something being all flat - just experimanting - I get so many comments about postage these days.

Hope you are ok - back to full working?

love the Dr Who card

xxp

Carol said...

Wow, I am just bowled over by your Star Wars card. Oh my gosh, I have a son whose Birthday is in a few days and I have to try my hand at this. He is a "Star Wars" fanatic. On vacation last year, we had to go visit "The Yoda Man"....lol Your cards are amazing. Well done. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Lora said...

These are fab Helen. I have never tried a box card, will have to give that a go.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Lora xx