Monday, 7 February 2011

Meet Boogalobie & Booboos - Erica Martyn's The Peepos

**This is my 2nd post today so please scroll down for more**

You may remember back in November I knitted this cute little guy

he is Booboos & he is one of Erica Martyn's creations called The Peepos
If you pop over to Erica's blog you can see more of her Peepos & even pick up some free images, decoupage & papers!!

Erica asked me if I'd knit Booboos & his friend Boogalobie for her son's 1st birthday which was last week.
Here is Booboos friend Boogalobie

& here's the 2 of them together


Aren't they the cutest?!!

**The Peepos are characters designed & illustrated by Erica Martyn. The knitted character pattern designs & toys have been created Helen Laurence**

5 comments:

Jill said...

They are even more fun than the last lot!! What great 'wool'. There are just so many wonderful new wools around at the now - I am into CanCan 'wool' at the moment! Jillx

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Awww Helen these are the cutest pair. You are very clever. I can only knit 1, pearl 1 lol... That's my Mums department she did try and show me but I get fed up as it took me ages.. Wonderful work..
Hugs
Tamara

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Not sure if my comment went through. These are the cutest pair. You will have to create a few more friends now..
Hugs
Tamara

Mel said...

Hi Helen, i love these guys. Your brilliant making these. How talented you are. They just make me smile so much. Well done. You are a truly artistic knitter or is that knutter! Love Melxxx

Veronica said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking