Saturday, 19 February 2011

Mid Month tutorial & inspiration time at Ellephantastic Challenges blog..

...that's we are mid month again at 
doesn't time fly?!!!

This month we have a great tutorial brought to from Clare & for added inspiration the DT girls & I have all made a card using Clare's tutorial & my images.

Pop on over now for a look.
Here's my card


I have used:

Clare's tutorial from Ellephantastic Challenges for the card
Roger - stood one of my FREE images you can get HERE
PM papers - sorry I forget which!
Die cut hearts from Die cut Dreams
Felt flower from SU
Love charm from harrogate trip last sept

Don't miss the last of my HALF PRICE SALE
&
All my digis are now £1.00 or less

4 comments:

misteejay said...

A real cutie of a card - lovely.

Toni :o)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya Helen WOW this is super, Hope you are having a good weekend, Love Hazelxox

Thistleblue said...

Fantastic card Helen, love your flower. Thanks you for my beautiful card, I'm very naughty and opened it already. :-) Enjoy the rest of your weekend
hugs
Michelle
x

Wipso said...

If you would like to be in with a chance to win a crafting apron please pop over to our shop blog and leave us a comment.
A x