Friday, 18 March 2011

Cute kitty Mother's day card

*{This is my 2nd post today please scroll down for more}*




I made this card last night after having a practice with my new blender pen & neenah card for my promarkers.

I have used:
Promarkers to colour
Circle scallop die cut from Die cut Dreams shop
Papers are Exquisite I think from PM
Sentiment is SU stamp
Ribbon/lace is from Crafty Feeling monthly set
Pearls from my stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - Mother's day


7 comments:

carol said...

aaah so adorable, darling image, thanks for sharing your fab card with us at craftycatz, x carol

Aunty Sue said...

Great card thanks for joining crafty catz

Hempsukka said...

Fantastic card!

Chris said...

this is a lovely card for a mom, I'd love it if my daughter gave it to me, we're big cat lovers.
thanks for playing with us at SFTW.

Suzie said...

A gorgeous card and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Hugs Suzie x

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet kitty card. I love your soft pallette. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh such a sweet card with your cute image and card design! Great take on the sketch challenge, thanks for joining us at TMS!