Thursday, 10 March 2011

I am sponsoring Moving Along with the Time (MAWTT) today!!


Today I am sponsoring the challenge over at


& I am chuffed to bits that I also got to GD for them.
I sent them my Roger - pilot & Rory - football images to use

I used Roger - pilot he is just perfect for a man's card as well as boys cards
as you may have guessed the theme is

Male themed card/project

Pop along & join in with MAWTT's challenge & you could win 4 of my digis!!

You can buy all my images from my shop
all my individual images are under £1.00

GRAB A Bargain in my EBAY shop NOW all items end soon

**Share your Ellephantastic card or project HERE & if you are one of the first 10 people you can pick one of my digis for FREE**

4 comments:

Thistleblue said...

Stunning card Helen, Rogers looking fantastic, love all your embellies too, they're fab!
hugs
Michelle
xx

DesignerDiva said...

Fabulous card Helen lots of lovely details. Thanks for giving us your lovely images to play with this week at MAWTT I had a lot of fun with Rory
Love 'n' Hugs Laurie x

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Helen! I love the colours and the little embelishments! Thanks for letting us use your great images, I had fun with Rory Footballer!! Pami x

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Helen, Gorgeous card I love all the little details and of course that fabulous Pilot Rodger.. I do love a man .. sorry bear in uniform..lol
Hugs
Tamara