Friday, 18 March 2011

LOTV sweet Mother's day card

*{This is my 3rd post today, please scroll down for more}*



Yey I have finally got round to inking up this adorable little girl from LOTV
I played about with my colours & this is my favourite colour combo.

I have used:
My Minds Eye 'Bloom & Grow' papers
Image from LOTV coloured with promarkers
Twine, pins & flowers from Carfty Feeling monthly kit
pearls from my stash
leaves punch from Martha Stewart
Sentiment - from stash

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sketch n stash - sketch, stash - New stamp, new flowers, pins & twine, old sent stamp
Papertake weekly - trio tastic - I have used 3 flowers
Crafty Creations - Mothers day



5 comments:

Angie said...

Fab card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Lizzy xx said...

Such a pretty card...great colours

Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash ..good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Sue said...

gorgeous card and such pretty papers and colours

Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash


sue
xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous - fab image ans such a pretty colour combo and papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week, Juliexx

papertrails leaver said...

this is just so sweet! The little girl image captured my eye right away! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! :-) Amy