Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Princess & the frog easel card with a LOTV head!!!!


Hello are you enjoying the sun?!! I'm loving it!
Here's a card I have made using the 'princess dress, tiara, wand & frog' embellies I got at Harrogate on Saturday.
I used my LOTV stamp's head & bitsy body arms to make it into a little girl. The card is for my niece from my mum & I knew if I didn't use the dress with a head & arms of some sort my nieces would ask why!!!

I have also made it a gift box to go in using a recycled dog biscuit box!!




Ingredients on my card:
The shaped die cuts for the card are from Die cut Dreams shop
The oval die cut for my sentiment is SU punches
the sentiment is WOJ
The embellies were from a stall at Harrogate
The top flower & leaves I was sent from a friend
the large flower the frog is sat on I made myself
The butter fly is a punch from studio cards
The pearls are from my stash


Ingredients on the gift box:
Recycled dog bisuit box
papers are Pepper & friends 12x12 glitter
The hedgegog, flowers & butterflies were cut from the Pepper & Friends papers
ribbon from my stash, think its dovecraft ribbon I bought from The Range
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Birthday with lots of pearls
Creative inspirations - Easel cards


5 comments:

kayc said...

Awww she is so cute. Hope you are well. Kathleen x

Wipso said...

What a pretty card Helen.
Don't forget to pop over to our blog shop, if you haven't already, and join in the BIG celebration draw.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Good luck.
Hugs,
A x

Cor* said...

Dontcha just love die cut shapes. This is awesome. I LOVE her dress and the frog in the flower! A perfect butterfly......wonderful scene. Thanks for sharing your awesome easle with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck!

laney said...

Fabulous !!! love your easel card and your recycled box!!thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Debs said...

super sweet creation,love it, you're use of fabric is perfect and what an adorable frog, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations for our easel card challenge, good luck
Debs R
xxx