Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Tilda & Edwin 'Love Cooking'


Tilda & Edwin 'Love Cooking'

It took me a few days to make this door hanger in between migraines!!
I thought it would be nice to hang on the back of the kitchen door ready for your shopping lists.

I have used:
Canvas from local craft store
Tea & Roses PM papers
2 x Magnolia stamped images sent to me by the lovely Susie
I coloured my images with promarkers
2 x circle scallop edged die cuts from Die Cut Dreams shop
Pretty square die cut from Die Cut Dreams shop
star, cooking, chipboard letters, chipboard flourish, flowers, brads, ribbon & pegs from my stash

I would like to enter this into the following challenges





14 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful Helen, love the bright fun colours and cute little images, which I have got and have nver used lol! Mine would have to say 'I hate cooking' though, lol! xxx

ike said...

FAB - what a great idea.. I love this.
Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.

Ike
SSDS DT

Christine said...

Stunning Tilda creation love the girlie colours great take on the chall...thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chipboard chall.

smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

kayc said...

Hope you are feeling better Helen. Just love Tilda. Good luck with the challenge. Take care. Kathleen x

Jill said...

Oooh Helen this is just so gorgeous. Just love everything you create though! Jill x

sharon said...

What a brillant wall hanging, I love it. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Copse said...

Love this Tilda and Edwin Helen its a fab wall hanging and note holder. thanks for joining us at SSDS... Kaz DT SSDS

Kylie said...

Adorable work :) Great idea too.
Thanks so much for playing at MDUC 2nd birthday bash!
Hugs
Kylie

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Wow and Wow again I just love this. Beautiful colours too
Hugs
Tamara

elsi67 said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

Stampin'Piper said...

Wow Helen, great work! Love it!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC!

Hugs Tanja

Trisha said...

This is amazing! I love every little bit of chipboard on this creation and the colors tie in so nicely! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda! xox Trisha

Lisa Jane said...

what a fabulous project - i love the bright cheerful colurs
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G
Lisa x

Susie Sugar said...

Helen this is out standing darling I love how you used my die cuts you made them look amazing , this will look fab hung in the kitchen
Thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda Challenge this time
Hugs Susie Sugar and the TT DT xx