Saturday, 2 April 2011

Ellephantastic Challenge - 'Anything but a square/rectangle'


Hello! Today is the start of another challenge over at 

April's challenge is 'Anything but a square/rectangle' our theme was chosen by Angie who sadly has decided to step down from the Elle DT so Tamara has stepped in to host this month & I would like to send my best wishes onto Angie from us all. She is welcome back anytime she wants to the Elle DT.

As always we have 4 fantastic sponsors & therefore 4 fantastic winners!!

My card is a handbag card made with this months Spotlight Sponsor Sassy Design Studio's image 
My Fair Lady

I have also used one of Robyn's Fetish images & more stamps for my matching tag.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.
Be sure to pop over to our challenge blog to see all the Elle DT girls lovely work.

Also why not do your little bit of fund raising & buy my Ronnie Painting image ALL proceeds go to The Yorkshire Air Ambulance to by him click HERE


4 comments:

Jill said...

Think I have already said to you how lovely your creation is but I will say it again - really lovely!! Jill x

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love love love the bag lady and her dress is ace, the colours you have used are brilliant. The wee tag is so cute too. Hope you are having a great weekend, Hazelxo

jacquie said...

hi i love your stamps can i still enter the challenges without having a blog? x

Ellephantastic said...

Hi Jacqui yes you can email me your card or link it on my facebook page. Or just link your photo to a public photo thingy like photobucket if you have one? So sorry I forgot to reply to you I've not been well & my brains not firing on all cylinders!!