Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Tilda helps out again with a Make it Colourful challenge ~ Colouring Black Hair




Isn't Tilda helpful?!! She's so great to practice your colouring on!! 
I was hopping about yesterday & decided I wanted to have a go at a challenge & I just love Zoe's
Make it Colourful Challenge  which is 'Colouring Black Hair'
so I watched & used Zoe's fab tutorial video to do this ....other wise I wouldn't have had a clue where to start!!!!

I have used:
Tilda image
Promarkers & watercolour pencils to colour
Papermake up sentiment
My Mind's eye 12x12 'Wild Asparagus' papers
Dovecraft 'colours' 12x12 papers
Spellbinders die cut for inside
Cuttlebug die cuts for embellies
Carfty Feeling's Bloom kits flowers

Hugs Helen x


3 comments:

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Helen another wonderful card and great colouring. I just love Tilda Hugs
Tamara

kayc said...

Hi Helen, I love Tilda too. Great colouring. Kathleen x

Nikki said...

Very cool colouring.
I love the colours on this card
Nikki x