Friday, 27 May 2011

Experimenting with watercolours ~ Bambi water scene




Make it Colourful challenge this week is {Colouring a Water scene}

I have used SU stamps ~ Forest Friends
SU ink & pens for the Bambi & the trees
I used SU thing a ma jig & clear sheet to produce the images in the water
I then coloured with water colour pencils & my water brush
I have also used 'spots' technique from the last MIC challenge & had a go at some clouds but you cant see them very well in the picture.

It was nice to be able to do a little experimenting & crafting again after being so poorly.
Hope you like it
Helen
xxx

4 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Helen. How wonderful is this. Its gorgeous, and look at the reflection in the water, fantastic sweetie, well done, I love it.
Hope you are doing ok now.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Viv said...

Wow! What an amazing scene! Love your reflection and the clouds look great!

Thanks for playing at Make it Colourful. Viv xx

SiskiyouSue said...

What a fantastic way to use an easel card! Great coloring.

Julie said...

Just beautiful. I love the reflection in the water.

Julie