Friday, 24 June 2011

Last Chance STASH SALE before I put it on ebay!! Prices include p&p

I'm having a HUGE sort out because we're going to be moving soon...whoopee!!
I have lots of NEW craft products for sale on Ebay HERE
&
below are all my used stash for sale. I thought I'd offer them up on here before I add them to ebay.
Any questions just ask.

POSTAGE: Prices below includes UK 1st class postage
I will combine postage & open to offers on multiple buys
Please ask me for a quote on postage if outside UK

PAYMENT: Preferred payment by Paypal GIFT
but I will accept cheques & postal orders too or bank transfer

Tilda & Bunny ~ £3.50

Tilda & Puppy ~ £3.50 - SOLD


Stampin' Up Basic Black ink pad ~ hardly used
£3.00

Ink Pad ~ GOLD ~ hardly used
£1.75

Ink Pad ~ Silver ~ hardly used
£1.75

Sugar Nellie ~ Maggie with stick
£3.00

Bedtime Maggie
£3.00

jet balck slightly used ink pad £1.50

Save this Date ~ £2.00

Wedding set ~ £2.50

Boho chic note cards ~ BRAND NEW IN BOX all there
£8.00

1 comment:

Linda w said...

Hi Ellie, I've sent you an email Hugs lin