Friday, 1 July 2011

June & July's Digi Freebies!!

Baby Buglia

Beatrice Butterfly #1

Beatrice Butterfly #2

Bumbella Bee

Here are you June & July Freebies!!

Sorry they aren't new images I have been having 'big' (as in my big computer not my netbook) computer issues so unable to do any new images.

I thought as it is Ellephantastic Challenges Birthday tomorrow .....psst make sure you pop over for a blog hop & Cand-eeee!!!! I would give away more than freebie for June & July.

You can get all my other freebies & these in my shop

8 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

These are the only kind of bugs I like. Thank you!!!

jperr said...

Thanks for the cute digi's
Jocelan

califncsun said...

Cute ladybugs.

TYFS

Ardilla said...

Thank you, Helen, for the freebies :)

justshaza said...

Thank You so much for sharing your talent with us. Love them

juelmarie said...

too fun - thanks so much!

Cleah said...

Adorable bugs! Thank you for being generous of your artworks!

Kelley said...

Thank you for the bugs.