Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Make it Crafty~ness!!





Sorry this is a short post blogger deleted my long detailed one & my ME is not permitting me to do it ALL over again!!

This is a Doll House type scene I decided to make with Zoe's wonderful images. Its not quite right yet so another attempt before my full project is revealed!!
However I would like to enter this into Make it Colourful's challenge categories 1 & 2

This is my first attempt at folds/pleats using Zoe's awesome tutorial on Make it Colourful
The challenge this week is folds/pleats...bet you'd never have guessed that ha ha!!


Hope you're all having a better day than I am...arrgghh!!


5 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweety, my, you have been colouring up a storm...Love the dolls house scene, what a great idea that is.
Well done on your first attempt at folds, they look great. Wasn't this weeks challenge fab...

Great job hun
x
Vicky

BlackBird said...

Thats a great Idea, and so wonderful colored!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

I love your doll house scene. I knew exactly that's what it was before reading your post. Very clever idea. Love you Magnolia girl too, the folds are wonderful. Good luck with Blogger - I've heard the if you use Firefox instead of IE there is less issues with Blogger.

...just Barbara said...

A whole house - such an awesome idea! And it looks great all put together - can't wait to see the finished project. ;D

Zoe said...

Helen you rock girl! I LOVE this idea of creating a dolls house from these images. You did a fantastic job!! Thanks so much for sharing in the celebrations at Make it Crafty. hugs xo