Sunday, 7 August 2011

Elle sponsoring I did it Creations challenge


Today I am sponsoring I Did it Creations Challenge.
They're theme is children & they asked if I would like to GD which I was thrilled to do.

I have used my Rory ~ football image & coloured him with Promarkers.
I have used Dovecraft back to basics II papers which you can buy from my shop along with the image with FREE p&p!!

Please pop over & have a look & join in the challenge for a chance to win 4 digis of your choice from my Ellephantastic shop.

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Helen. Fab card, love the papers which highlight that fun image perfectly. Have a lovely day and happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Pat (mspfd) said...

How super cute. Great card for the soccer player.

Donna said...

Super sweet card and such lovely bright colours...love this lil footy player :) Donna x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great card design, Helen. I love that you cut the image into a tag. Your coloring is terrific.

I made a birthday card with this image, too. I haven't given it out yet, but I will. I try to send a card to every child in our SS and there are about 40 of them.

Blessings,
Teresa