Friday, 2 September 2011

Playing with inks, sunsets & clouds!


Make it Colourful challenge this week is 'Sunset with clouds'

I've been playing with my Stampin Up spot ink pads, sponges & toy stuffing!!

I used a cut out stencil for the clouds & sponged the inks round layering the colours.
Then I used my fineliner pen from letraset to draw some mushrooms, leaves etc along the bottom.

I also had a go with my promarkers on letraset bleed proof pad.


Unfortunately I've not had chance to make a card with a sunset but I have enjoyed playing this week so thanks MIC for the great challenge & inspiration.

Helen x

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow. This is beautiful, Helen. It makes me want to paint something. :)
Blessings on your day,
Teresa

kayc said...

Beautiful sunset. Kathleen x

Carole S said...

Hi Helen, wow love the Sunset and clouds, it looks great in inks, great work. love Carole Lockhart Stuart. (Carole S )
my blogs, Cards etc
http://rainbowsenddesigns.blogspot.com and fo I am an Artist and my Art blog is,
http://rainbowsend7.blogspot.com.