Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Dug out & dusted off my old Dustin Pike images......


This card is for my hubby its his birthday today....Happy Birthday Mr Ellephantastic!!!

I used one of my first ever DP images & coloured him with pro markers on neenah card. Then I cut him out, slightly embossed him & 3d foam padded him to my card.

Using the principle I made these 2 cards for my brother & brother in law's birthdays tomorrow!!


DP monster digi - I'm loving my shading on this one I think I have finally found my fav' browns & got use to using my blender pen


DP's pirate dragon. Simple but effective. Loving these new style of cards especially for men.

Helen x

4 comments:

Dustin Pike said...

those are awesome, make it sound like it was years ago, dusting off the digi's,

Twiglet said...

Great little monsters. Happy New Year Helen. x Jo

Jay Gee said...

Wow, I think these are awesome and your colouring is just amazing :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are fabulous, Helen. Your coloring is perfect.
Hugz,
Teresa