Thursday, 19 January 2012

Just Inspirational Challenge sponsored by Ellephantastic


Good morning!! Hopefully this has posted itself as instructed....you never know with blogger...ha ha!!

Today Ellephantastic is sponsoring 

The lovely Kelly was a GD for Ellephantastic a couple of months back & asked if I would like to sponsor her challenge & I am delighted too.
I in turn have done a GD card for the challenge using their inspirational photo.

I have coloured my images with pro markers

Hope to see you there!!

Helen
xx

3 comments:

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous sweet card. Love the image and coloring. Its cute and perfect for a new bundle of joy. I'm your newest follower. Best wishes, Jill x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful card, Helen. I love the nappies hanging on the line. Yes, I know they are pendants, but they could easily be diapers.
Hugs,
Teresa

talha said...

Its stunning,that clip on her head with red color will show a better look.

plastic cards
plastic card printing
scratch cards printing