Friday, 29 June 2012

Getting back into the blogging :0)


Hi blogging peeps! I decided I wanted to try & get back on blogger a bit so I thought I would share with you my recent makes after having a looooong time off!!
The card above is the first card I made since 2011. It was for my mum's birthday.

Below is a picture I have designed, illustrated & coloured myself for some friends who have just had a little girl. I very much enjoy my drawing & colouring. I have a posh wacom cintiq for doing digis on but don't have a computer at present that can cope with it!!




Then there's a couple bits of sewing I did a while a go for a friend to match her bathroom & shower room.



Hope you enjoyed looking. 
Don't miss the blog hop on Sunday :0)
Helen
xxx

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Helen, lovely to see you back! Hope you are keeping well. Jill x

Teresa Arsenault said...

I'm so glad to see you blogging again, Helen. The card for your mum is splendid and I love that you spell it 'mum'.
The baby's plaque is a treasure and I love that towel with the sewn-on border.
I don't think I will make it to the blog hop on Sunday, but I hope you will have a terrific time.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa