Monday, 30 July 2012

Decorated gift box & card






Hi, long time no see again sorry!!
I seem to be quite busy at the moment. However I did break off to decorate this box & make a card for my brother & his fiance for their engagement party last Saturday.

I have used:
The Box
Hide Away 12x12 papers (which I currently have for sale HERE cheap!!)
I distressed with my new ink pad thingys & autumn distress ink
The ribbon & flowers are Prima, the other bits are from my stash.
The sentiment stamped image was in my little blog candy from Dawn :0)

The Card
Hide Away 12x12 papers (which I currently have for sale HERE cheap!!)
Stampin Up image & sentiment
Promarkers to colour


Hope you like it, my brother & finace loved it & their little gift inside....some tea towels for when they get their own place together :0)

Hugs xx

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Helen, your box is just adorable! Congrats to your brother! Oh, & the banner is a digi from Whimsy Stamps!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Linda w said...

Lovely box and card, hope you keeping well at the moment. Hugs lin

Teresa Arsenault said...

The box is gorgeous and a lovely card to go with it. What a happy occasion.
Blessings on you and baby,
Tersa

Twiglet said...

Lovely idea for an engagement gift.
I am still thinking what I can make for my daughter who got engaged last week! Happy Yorkshire Day! x Jo

Fran said...

Wow the box is gorgeous xx

Steve Paul said...

Such an awesome work! I recommend you to try creating Plastic vip cards much better option for you.

The Shop Around the Corner said...

Your work is so pretty, and the blog name is irresistible. ;)
Totally agree about crafting. Creativity keeps me going too.

Looking forward to visiting.
Much love,
Marcia