Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Logo designs by Ellephantastic


Hello bloggers....long time no blog again *slaps wrists!!*

Thought I'd share with you a couple of logos I've been working on.
The top one C.S. Wimsey is for my friends writing blog & Facebook page
We worked on the look & design together & I illustrated the feather, ink pot & compass.
If you enjoy short stories or if you're interested in writing yourself I would recommend you follow 


This one is for my husbands website, blog & Facebook page. He owns his own car restoration business.
I made his last logo too, this is the new & improved one!!

Now I just need to update my Facebook page lol!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Helen, hope you are ok!

Looks as if you are keeping busy! Jill x

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are fantastic, Helen. I love the Car-meleon one the best.
Blessings on you and your baby. It must be really soon now. I am super excited for you.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

williambenn said...

Wow cool designs!I really like the layout of care meleon!Great job done keep it up!Logo Design